Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer Observations

I keep thinking of random thoughts that I don't have time to write entire blog posts about, but are worth mentioning:

- I have finished summer school and got an A in my class!
- Ben's Cozy Coupe was named the best selling car in America by USA Today
- Next year, I am just going to buy my nephew Will a birthday gift. I gave him too much freedom this year in selecting his own gift at Target. We were there for nearly an hour.
- We have rebooked our cruise (Which was previously scheduled for November, but had to be rescheduled due to conferences at Bismarck High) and we are now going to spend a week in October cruising the Mexican Riviera. I CAN'T WAIT! I don't even care where we go, I am just looking forward to laying in the sun, enjoying good food and drink and SLEEPING IN EVERYDAY!
- I can't go to my 10 year high school reunion due to a previously scheduled vacation. What is most disturbing about this is that I can't believe I have been out of high school for 10 years!
- Mike and I are going to be new Godparents again in August! Some good friends of ours have asked us to be Godparents to their son who was born in April. I feel so honored that they asked! Clearly they don't know our track record with Will.

That's all for now! Happy Summer!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Hmmm, they might want to rethink since Noah was taking some rescue guys swimming on a speedboat today...

Jessica said...

Damnit, Will! We've been over this!