
I can't believe that my baby is one year old already! On February 6th, at 12:46 pm, 2008 our lives were changed forever! The last year has been an amazing journey for us as we traveled down the road of parenthood. It's something every parent says, but Ben is the most amazing little boy and we are so grateful that we have been blessed enough to be his parents.

Every day since he was born has been an adventure, some days better than others, but we wouldn't trade being parents for anything. I have found strength that I didn't know I had, patience when I didn't think it was possible, and joy that I never could have imagined. I have also filled a place in my heart that I didn't know was empty. Being a mom is the biggest and best thing that has ever happened to me.

In celebration of his first year of life, we had a party for him at my mom's house. He wasn't really into the whole dig into your cake thing, but he liked all the toys that he got. He received so many cool presents, all of which make a ton of noise. We expected that as he grew our house would grow smaller, but I didn't expect it to happen this quickly. We are always so amazed at how wonderful our friends and family are and how wonderful it is to have such great people to share our lives with. It was a great day and Ben couldn't have asked for more.
No comments:
Post a Comment