Friday, March 6, 2009

Winter sucks

So the last few months have been crazy busy for us, just like everyone else, so I haven't been very good about updates, or taking pictures. Whoops. I am going to blame it on the winter. It's that time of year where I would give anything to go for a long walk by the river and just take in an hour or two of fresh air. Cabin fever doesn't begin to describe my feelings this time of year. In an effort to curb my feelings of self pity and negativity, I am going to try to name five things that I like about winter.

1. I like wearing turtlenecks. (though after 5 months of it, it gets old)
2. I like Christmas and everything about it, and Christmas happens in the winter.
3. I like snuggling up next to a fire when it's cold out.
4. I enjoy a nice, hot Starbucks latte when it's cold out.
5. I don't like being hot, and I stay pretty cool during the winter....

There. I think that helped. And in a further gesture of good will, I will post a cute video of Ben to make you smile.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I miss you guys! That video made me want to come home:( I always make Nate list 3 things about something he is feeling negative about. He uses it as his therapy I think. The worst is when he tries to use it on me when I'm feeling negative, don't use my own tricks back on me!