Monday, March 9, 2009

My love of office supplies

So, as you may know, I started a new job about a month ago. With a new job, comes a new office and in order to start in a new office, one usually needs new office supplies. I have learned about so many cool new office products from my co-workers and now feel the need to share them with others. The first is Built computer sleeves. I haven't decided yet, but I think I am going to get this one for my laptop. So cute! I have also come out of my sheltered existence and started using Microsoft Office 2007. I don't know about you all, but I love it so far. I find it to be way more user friendly than any of the previous versions. At first I was mad that I had to relearn where everything is, but I have quickly learned to love it. I am so enjoying a work environment where I actually have a budget and am able to get a few little things to make my life at work a wee bit more enjoyable. Office supplies make me smile.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Cute new colors! I, too, heart office supplies, but working for schools, we have to buy our own, mostly. Sigh.

OfficeSupplyGeek said...

Im a big office supply fan myself. :) Congrats on the new job!