Tuesday, December 9, 2008

8 things

After reading my sister's blog entry I found out that due to previous mentions that I have received on her blog, it is my blogger responsibility to post 8 things about myself that people might not otherwise know. Apparently this is common practice in the world of blogging. I have lots to learn, but here I go:

1. When I was in high school, I taught CCD at St Anne's Church.
2. During my second year of college, I got my tongue pierced! Gross, I know. The ring fell out a couple years later and I accidentally swallowed it!
3. The best job I ever had was answering the phone at Target. It was super low stress and I met lots of fun and strange people at the fitting room!
4. My all time favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz.
5. I check my curling iron at least 5 times before I leave the house everyday.
6. I was deathly afraid of childbirth until the day I had my son. I didn't even like to talk about it or read about it. I had to look away several times during our childbirth class. I now think that having my son was the bravest thing I ever did.
7. My husband and I are five years apart. That means I was in 7th grade when he graduated high school. Creepy!! :)
8. My sister is my hero and my best friend. She's the one of the strongest and most generous people I know. I try to be more like her everyday.

This was kinda fun! Thanks, Leah!

1 comment:

Leah said...

You just made me cry. Thank you.