Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Let's get ready to rumble!
I feel like I have been obsessed with my kid lately, but his little personality has made for some good laughs in recent days. All my recent facebook posts and stories lately have been about him, but I can't help it. He's good material. Here are some recent Ben funnies:
- We drove by Starbucks the other day and he says "Mama, we stop and get you a decaf latte?" How does he know that? At least he knows what I like.
- He told a lady in Target that I have a baby in my tummy and we're naming it Muno (After Yo Gabba Gabba)
- When he asked me the other day where I keep my baby I said, "In my tummy. That's where you used to live, too." After he thought about it for a minute he said, "I don't want to go back in there" and looked down at my stomach and shivered.
- He has started singing "The Farmer in the Dell" and when he gets to the end he sings, "Leave the cheese alone, leave the cheese alone!"
And finally- He got a basketball hoop for Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa Gilbertson and he's in love! He plays with it all the time. He has even taken to listening to the songs that he hears at sporting events, so he asks to listen to "Let's Get Ready to Rumble" while he is shooting hoops. Well, last night he was really getting into it and even invented a little victory dance for himself. Usually while he's playing he insists that someone watch him and he tells them when it would be appropriate to cheer by interjecting comments such as: "Mama, say Go Benny!" or "Daddy, say Go Demons!" And my favorite "Mama, say Go Points!" He doesn't really get what points are and I love it! When he was doing this last night I laughed until I cried. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment