Boo! I bet you thought I had given up on this whole blog idea. Not so much given up as just doing a really bad job. It's not that I don't think about it. I have so many things that I think of posting throughout the day and then when it comes time to blog abot it, I am usually too tired to do it or I have forgotten my awesome idea. So, here are some snipets of things I had planned to tell you about:
- December 31st- Mike and I celebrating our 5th anniversary, still feels like we're newlyweds :) (sometimes)
- Ben's speech- Holy crap can that kid talk! (No idea where he gets that!)
- Ben's general energy and craziness, unlike anything I have ever seen
- A bunch of good recipes
- My new year's resolution to lose weight and how it is going
- A thank you to my sister for recommending the book Mountains beyond Mountains. That book has changed my life. Seriously.
- My first trip to Kentucky
- My new found love of statistics due to my class this semester (100% on my first test!!)
- The new camera that I am going to get very soon
I mean, really, I can't think of things that I DON'T want to blog about. (If you watch Modern Family, that joke will make a lot more sense.) I am sure there are many more, but like I said, I keep forgetting to write them down. I am going to try to blog about a few of these things in more detail, especially Ben's birthday! Can't believe I am officially the mother of a toddler. So far, it's been a wild ride! Expect to hear from me again soon.
1 comment:
Yay! A new post! I'm glad you liked Mountains Beyond Mountains. So good, isn't it? I am currently reading Three Cups of Tea. Same kind of thing, you should read it too.
Post a Comment