
Please don't be alarmed by the photo! We are not torturing our child! We only wanted to get a picture of two of his latest developments. Eye teeth. Most children get the two bottom front teeth followed by the top two. We like to think that Ben is special. He got the two bottom front teeth very typically at six months in August. Then, a couple weeks ago, we noticed bumps where the eye teeth are. He was pretty crabby for a couple days, and shortly thereafter, his fangs appeared.

I think that it's payback for me. Why you may ask? When my sister was a wee baby, she also got eye teeth first and when we were kids I relentlessly mocked her baby pictures and said that babies with eye teeth looked weird. I am now, of course, a convert. I now believe these babies to be extremely gifted and beautiful.
2 comments:
Sorry, I made a spelling error on my last comment, and you know how I hate spelling errors. I said he looks so cute, I can't wait to see him (and you all, of course) next week. Love you guys.
Post a Comment