
It's been quite a while since I updated and a lot has been going on! With the school year back in full swing, things have definitely picked up at the House of Gilbertson. Mike started his 8th year of teaching at Bismarck High School! I can't believe it's been that long! Those of you that know him, also know that he is perpetually busy. Check out this article in the Bismarck Tribune for info on his latest project; contributing to the creation of a textbook about North Dakota history. Aside from that he also continues to serve on the Bismarck Park Board and has recently started a leadership position at the Bismarck Elks.... There's more to write on him, but that's all I can fit for now.
Benjamin is clearly following in his father's footsteps and is also a very busy little man. Some new developments in the last few months include
solid foods, which you can see he clearly likes from his picture, rocking on his hands and knees (almost crawling) and starting daycare. He is doing so well at daycare! His daycare companion, Zachary, has taken such a liking to "Baby Ben" that he cries on days when Ben stays home! I am so happy that we have somewhere to bring Ben where we don't have to worry about him!
solid foods, which you can see he clearly likes from his picture, rocking on his hands and knees (almost crawling) and starting daycare. He is doing so well at daycare! His daycare companion, Zachary, has taken such a liking to "Baby Ben" that he cries on days when Ben stays home! I am so happy that we have somewhere to bring Ben where we don't have to worry about him! As for me, my life consists of working, hanging out with my boys and grad school. Though, I did spend the last weekend at Maplelag scrapbooking with my sister and her in-laws. It was so beautiful and peaceful. You'd think after two days of scrapping that I would be done with my book, but alas, I am a slowpoke! We are looking forward to attending Jamestown College's Homecoming this weekend. Mike is celebrating 10 years since his graduation and will be singing in the choir reunion concert. I haven't been to homecoming before, so I am looking forward to hearing some fun stories about my husband from his younger years. Happy Fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment